Thursday, June 23

Nicely done pumpkin orange Toyota Vios

Saw this pumpkin colored car while walking around the new shops around Bukit Sentosa. The car instantly caught my attention (I think is the orange color. I believe the owner of the car is related to the Indian restaurant (SOS Green Leaf) which just opened.

The car just screams too fast too furious. It's got custom decals, red painted brake pads, customized rims, low profile tyres, front light tinting etc..shows the attention to detail the owner has. I suspect the car's got neon lights installed at the underside.

Fast and Furious Toyota NSX
This is just the kind of car that will give the parents a heart attack :)
There's the car
Orange Monster Souped up Toyota Vios


This car just reminds me of the recent YouTube video I saw where this famous beatbox guy prank his father by doing drifting stunts.