Sunday, July 7

Pusat service Pit Stop at Adenium Business Center Bukit Beruntung

My car had some tyre alignment problems and it was time for service so I dropped by this shop at Adenium Business Center on a  beautiful Sunday. 

This service workshop opens on Sunday but I notice the crowd was a bit slow. Good thing for me service was immediate.  While it's not at the main road, it is quite easy to spot this place.


'

They sell used tyres, 2nd hand one which are probably above 50% usage.



I took the opportunity to change oil. This oil was bought at Lazada for RM50 only. I had to use 2 bottles as my car had uses 4.5 litres of engine oil, each bottle was 4L litre.



The shop had tyre alignment equipment to fix alignment.




In the end this was the bill given, I don't think this place's charges  is expensive, oil filter only charge RM10 and labor charge for oil change is a mere RM15. This place don't accept credit card, need to pay in cash. While the counter has got Boostpay symbol , they don't accept Boostpay as the boss mentioned the line for Boostpay wasn't good.


The contacts for the workshop are as follows: